Complaint Review: JFYC

• Submitted: Tue, June 19, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 19, 2007

• Reported By:Newark New Jersey
P.O. Box 25451 Columbia, South Carolina U.S.A.

JFYC Fraudulent Checking Account Activity ripoff Columbia South Carolina

I am the type to check my bank account everyday. I checked my checking account today, June 19, 2007 and found that an unauthorized withdrawal of $110.00 was taken from my checking account. The check number was 001 and on the back of the check was written deposit only. I called a phone number on the front of the check (Trident Solutions 888-792-6297).

After giving me the run around and not being able to find my account in there system initially, the company called me back and told me that the charge was for AOL. I notified them that I do not use nor have an account with AOL and did not authorize this transaction. The representative told me that they were going to refund my account by sending me a packet in the mail to fill out and send back and I would be reimbursed (which I am opting not to do because it may be fraudulent as well).

I found out about this JFYC company through the reports given from this website and I called AOL, which found none of my information in their system. I immediately realized that I had been a victim of fraud and called my bank and reported this fraudulent activity, as I did not authorize this transaction.

My advice to you is check your account often, be careful where you use your information, and never let something slide by without doing a thorough investigation because you too can become a victim of fraud by this or any other company.

Newark, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2007 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JFYC/Columbia-South-Carolina-29223/JFYC-Fraudulent-Checking-Account-Activity-ripoff-Columbia-South-Carolina-255409. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JFYC