Complaint Review: JFYC

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 04, 2007

• Reported By:wheeling Illinois
JFYC
Po Box 25451 Columbia, South Carolina U.S.A.

JFYC Ripped off my checking account Columbia South Carolina

On August 10th, this company named JFYC made an electronis withdrawl in the amount of $110.00 from my checking account. I called my bank to see what this withdrawl was and what check number it was and they informed me that it was an electronic withdrawl. I had to wait for my bank statement because I thought it may have been something I forgot to write down. When I got my statement and looked up the company on this site I found out they had done this to hundreds of other people. I called my bank to inform them and they told me to file a regulation E and I would have to close my account. I informed them of this information I came across and they told me thay could do nothing without filing the form. My question is am I out the money or are there ways to get this back since I never authorized it or was even aware of it.

Scott
wheeling, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2007 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JFYC/Columbia-South-Carolina-29223/JFYC-Ripped-off-my-checking-account-Columbia-South-Carolina-272372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JFYC