• Report: #322016

• Submitted: Fri, March 28, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 28, 2008

• Reported By:Mocksville North Carolina
JFYC
Columbia S.C 29223 Columbia, South Carolina U.S.A.
  • Phone: 513-244-3357
  • Web:
  • Category: Lodging

JFYC Took a sum of $89.95 Columbia South Carolina

This morning I checked my account for direct deposit and realized that someone had sent a check in numbered 001 (red flag) so just to be on the safe side I called my husband to find out if he knew anything about it.Of course the answer was indeed no.So I called the company to find out what had been purchased and I was connected to a voice mail.So I called my bank to find out what actions i could take,my bank has refunded my money in the amount of $89.95,but I still have no idea who these people are so i simply put a hold on that acount and opened up a new one. If anyone out there finds out nymore info on these guys please post it so that all the people out there who was not refunded can be through law suites.

Tammy
Mocksville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2008 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JFYC/Columbia-South-Carolina-29223/JFYC-Took-a-sum-of-8995-Columbia-South-Carolina-322016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JFYC