Complaint Review: JGMS J&G Marketing Services

• Submitted: Wed, August 24, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, August 24, 2011

• Reported By: Donna — Littleton Colorado United States of America
JGMS J&G Marketing Services
3150 N 24th St, Suite B-203, Phoenix, Arizona 85016 Internet United States of America

JGMS J&G Marketing Services Larry Ellis Scammed me out of 25,000 Internet

On April 5, 2011, I invested $25,000 into an advertising campaign with JGMS (J&G Marketing Services).  The person that I spoke to at that time was Joel Smith whose phone number is 480-295-5914.

After a conversation I had today with the owner of First Choice Marketing and Medical Solutions, John Chilton, I learned that JGMS was shut down for failure to fulfill its requirements to First Choice

Marketing and Medical Solutions.  This occurred in June 2011.  Subsequent conversations I had with Joel Smith, I now know were lies.  He severely inflated the cost of my marketing campaign since the hard cost was only between $3,500 and $4,000.  Although this amount was paid to First Choice Marketing and Medical Solutions, the whereabouts of the remaining balance of $21,000 is a mystery.  At the time I invested in this, I thought health insurance was a viable and profitable opportunity.  I now know that I have been taken advantage of to the tune of $25,000 which is a significant portion of my retirement.  JGMS had an A+ rating on the Online Business Bureau and now they are nowhere to be found.

I am extremely disappointed in JGMS as well as Joel Smith and Larry Ellis, both of whom were owners of JGMS.  Joel has put my marriage in jeopardy and has cheated me out of $25,000.  As far as I am concerned, he pocketed this money and is using it to live his lavish lifestyle.  This type of fraud should be punishable by law and should not be allowed to happen to anyone.  Joel informed me that I would profit within 30-45 days and that was only one of the many lies I was told.  The last known address of JGMS was 3150 N 24th St., Suite B-203, Phoenix, AZ 85016.  Im sure that this office space has been vacated and the whereabouts of Joel Smith and Larry Ellis are unknown to me.

The only action that would be satisfactory to me is a refund of my entire investment and the prosecution of JGMS, Joel Smith and Larry Ellis.

Let me be clear that First Choice Marketing and Medical Solutions and Ive Got Coverage are not at fault in this situation, since my money was wire transferred to JGMS and was never touched by First

Choice Marketing and Medical Solutions or Ive Got Coverage.

I would like to have this investigated as well as prosecuting Joel Smith and Larry Ellis to the fullest extent of the law.  I am now on Social Security Disability and have no way of replacing my retirement money that was lost in this endeavor.

Thank you for looking into this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2011 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JGMS-JG-Marketing-Services/internet/JGMS-JG-Marketing-Services-Larry-Ellis-Scammed-me-out-of-25000-Internet-769220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JGMS J&G Marketing Services