Complaint Review: JHE Marketing

• Submitted: Fri, February 25, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, November 03, 2011

• Reported By: Eric Kolmes — Palo Alto California United States of America
JHE Marketing
43385 Business Park Drive Suite 110 Temecula, California United States of America

JHE Marketing Steve Harrison JHE Marketing Ripped ME OFF!!! I was promised the world and then taken Temecula , California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Anonymous? Really? Another Idiot Tool!

*General Comment: Ridiculous....

Warining !!

This company contacted me and several of my business associates many times to get my business and when I gave them my business all they did was bill my credit card over and over again, even after I emailed them and faxed them my cancellation notice.  JHE Marketing promised me first page placement SEO and a website and never did a thing but Rip Me Off and cost me business and charges and time.  They misrepresented themselves and there work, I was counting on them to deliver and boy they just took my money for months and Ripped Me Off.  I even heard a rumor that Steve Harrison is a raging alcoholic child molester that was recently released from chino state prison and preys on young boy’s ages 16 to 18 and offers them a job in exchange for sexual services.  If you are the type of company that does research before buying I hope you will find this helpful.  Runaway and don't ever do business with this made up company.  And if you have already been ripped off by Steve Harrison then know that you are not alone.  I know for a fact you are not getting results so file a complaint here at this site as well as the Better Business Bureau and the California State Attorney's Office.  Fortunately Mr. Steve Harrison the smooth talking con artist and can be stopped with enough notice this company can be put out of business if enough of us Americans speak up and make it known.  Good Luck

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2011 12:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JHE-Marketing/Temecula-California-92590/JHE-Marketing-Steve-Harrison-JHE-Marketing-Ripped-ME-OFF-I-was-promised-the-world-and-t-699688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JHE Marketing

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Anonymous? Really? Another Idiot Tool!

AUTHOR: Kratos - (USA)

@anonymous

First of all I would like to say youre an ignorant sellout enough said. Like
all JHE expert employees, you have no idea what youre talking about. This
company JHE Marketing is another Scam House just like eLocalListing. What I find
amusing is the fact that you would say Don't believe everything you read on
the internet people..  I would say the
same thing about your cold callers. None of your coworkers have any computer
science background or are even remotely qualified to be a part of anything
internet. Which explains why your companys site is not functional which also
explains how you company outsources all your work to either eLocaListing or
India, Hell your company dont even have a web developer working for JHE if you
did your site would at least be functional and not using an outdated Joomla CMS
install as its core. Everything about JHE is fake, its only a front to resell
services and technology you dont have. Simply put you guys are the middle
men who are making money of peoples ignorance. This is not surprising though,
Jeff Einstoss comes from a very dark background which involves scamming everyone
around him while he puts on a nice guy front and once your back has turned
laughs. Just look up "elocal scams" on Google or "elocal" on RipoffReport and Jeff
is a part of all of it. Just like all his crooked friends Todd Johnson (PepperBottleTech.com)
and Steve Espinosa (Pixel Fish Temecula) . I could continue to put all the dots
together for you but you seem to be another dipshit know-it-all just like all
the reject losers from elocal who were hired by Jeff. Keep on trying to make
yourself sound credible and intelligent, nothing could be farther from the
truth and if youre going to rebuttal make sure youre ready / qualified to
engage in any type of debate.

I hope that the author of this report is prosecuted to full
extent of the law for slander/defamation.

What a load of crap I hope you and all your jabronis get
thrown in jail for selling something you cant deliver, but I am sure your
contracts have nice loopholes that create legal firewalls for your clients just like
elocallisting.

#2 General Comment

Ridiculous....

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

Unfortunately this report was made by a disgruntled ex employee. Clearly the accusations of alcoholism and child molestation show a personal vendetta. I personally know Steve Harrison and the owner of JHE Marketing and the statements made here are untrue.

I hope that the author of this report is prosecuted to full extent of the law for slander/defamation.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet people.

~Anonymous