Complaint Review: JIM WALTERS MORTGAGE

McComb, Mississippi U.S.A.

JIM WALTERS MORTGAGE - JIM WALTER HOMES PREDETORY LENDERS McComb Mississippi

*Consumer Comment: Mr Esloon

*Consumer Comment: Mr Esloon

I am the son of the victim. My father bought my mother a Jim Walters home in the late age of my mothers 50's. Just shortly before the house was built my father passed away. When my mother and brother ( whom is not educated ) in regards to mortgage lending went to the closing they failed to expalin to my mother what would happen once she passed on. To be very honest I have no idea how the house closed in the first place. The house was built on the land for the children. My mother had no idea to what MI was, the only call we ever recieved from Jim Walters was in 2004 or 2005 and this was because my mother was alive, and they called her home threatening foreclosure, she had no idea what foreclosure was. However they so very kindly explained it to her by telling her she would be forced out of her home.

At that time in 2004 or 2005 she was behind on her mortgage payment. My wife and I paid her mortgage current, however, we were not advised of the other issues pending to make sure we could help my mother out. Now that my mother has passed away as soon as of May 2007. We have called Jim Walters to try and cure the problem, speaking to a Chuck Sloon, and Chris Little, who both were very vocal about not being able to speak to me without a letter, that they have had since 2004-2005, per Woodlock from Jim Walters Home. However, I have found out as of today a member of the family who is ONLY a sister in law called me today that she called Chris Little, and Chris has advised her that the home is in foreclosure.

So as I sit here and write this my mothers home which was built on my land is in the process of foreclosure, because Jim Walters would not speak to me, and RELEASED private information to a family member who is not on the mortgage, deed, nor has a letter been released from mother to speak to her before she passed. We need a lawyer quickly I reside in Phoenix Az. and cannot find someone to take the case because of where I live.

Harris
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2007 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JIM-WALTERS-MORTGAGE/McComb-Mississippi/JIM-WALTERS-MORTGAGE-JIM-WALTER-HOMES-PREDETORY-LENDERS-McComb-Mississippi-291412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JIM WALTERS MORTGAGE

Mr Esloon

AUTHOR: B Stroud - (U.S.A.)

The man's name is Mr. Chuck Esloon not Sloon. He is a scam artist & crook and he needs to be behind bars not working with a license to steal from poor people ! Get a lawyer fast !

Mr Esloon

AUTHOR: B Stroud - (U.S.A.)