Complaint Review: J&J Auto Sales, Kar Mart

• Submitted: Sun, August 05, 2001
  • Updated: Sun, August 05, 2001

• Reported By:Fayetteville nc
J&J Auto Sales, Kar Mart
Yadkin Road Fayetteville, North Carolina U.S.A.

J&J Auto Sales, Kar Mart bum cars

I bought my dream car just over a year ago. Approximately 7 months after I bought it the door had rusted off. Whe I went to the dealership in order to get it fixed, they were all nice and acted as if they would fix it. They told me to bring it back the next day, and that if it was a problem they over looked in inspecting the car before they sold it they would fix it. In the end they admitted to it being their fault, but refused to fix it. After all was said and odne I have put over 2 thousand dollars of my own money into the car and received no money from my "extended warrant". I am a young airman stationed here in Fayetteville, who found out the hard way. Do not trust car dealers in this town, especially these car dealers who are owned by the same person. I am not the first they have ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JJ-Auto-Sales-Kar-Mart/Fayetteville-North-Carolina/JJ-Auto-Sales-Kar-Mart-bum-cars-6038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J&J Auto Sales, Kar Mart