• Report: #1102050

• Updated: Mon, November 25, 2013

• Reported By: aolivar — Zapopan Wyoming
J&J Closing Services and BH Marketing Connections
186 West Cesar Chavez Street Austin, Texas USA

J&J Closing Services and BH Marketing Connections J&J Closing and BHMC fraud! Austin Texas

I was trying to sale my timeshare membership and was contacted by BH Marketing Connections, after signing a contract with them to sale my timeshare, they contacted me with this financial company.  After many missed information of the fees, taxes and payments I need to make to "secure" the deposit of my funds of the selling of the timeshare and complying all the points I signed with BH Marketing Solutions in my contract No. BMC-457, they are still inventing new charges and taxes that I still need to pay.  I paid taxes, commsions & handling charges for almost 18,000 USD in time and complying my contract, and know they want me to pay 4,538USD as funding reorientation (invented by them) to finalize the transaction.

Please, Barbara Rodriguez, Ana Maria and Joaquin, contact me to this email so we can see how we can sue these liers and have our money back. (((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2013 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JJ-Closing-Services-and-BH-Marketing-Connections/Austin-Texas-78701/JJ-Closing-Services-and-BH-Marketing-Connections-JJ-Closing-and-BHMC-fraud-Austin-Texa-1102050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J&J Closing Services and BH Marketing Connections