Complaint Review: JJ's House

• Updated: Fri, March 21, 2014

• Reported By: Savannah — Westlake Village California
JJ's House
98, Amtel Building, 148 Des Veoux Road Hing King, Select State/Province China

JJ's House AKA ReadMob Technologies (HK) Limited Total ripoff company, BAD FITTING DRESSES, COLORS ARE OFF, A no Return Policy SCAM Hong Kong China

We ordered four dresses for the bridesmaids for my daughters wedding.  The online display looked great and the prices were really good.  If it looks too good to be true it probably is, but u ordered anyway.  The return policy sates that dresses can be returned but they only give 7 days so I knew we had to. Be quick if they did not work out.

The dresses arrived and as soon as I saw them I knew they would not work out.  The colors were nothing like the online display and the fit was just not right.  All the dresses were a size 2 and all were different sizes and lengths.

i immediately went back on line and tried to go to their online Chat.  Well they don't have a Chat when I click it I am taken to an online form to leave a message.  They don't display an email and calling no one answers.  I tried for 17 days and finally got a response this morning that they do not return any dresses and if I am totally dissatisfied they will refund 10% of the purchase but I have to pay the tarrif and shipping to return.  That's absurd.  Getting only 10% of my purchase which was several hundred dollars?

do not order from this company.  you can't see or touch the dresses.  You can't see the colors and belief me they are hideous.   Now I'm stuck with 4 dresses that I cannot use and back to square one with my daughters bridesmaids dresses.

i should have Read Rip Off Reports before I ordered and I would certainky have not ordered from them. JJ's House is a total scam and no offense, but makes Walmart look like a high end designer clothing store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JJs-House/Hing-King-Select-StateProvince/JJs-House-AKA-ReadMob-Technologies-HK-Limited-Total-ripoff-company-BAD-FITTING-DRESS-1132394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JJ's House