Complaint Review: JJ's house

• Updated: Sat, December 03, 2011

• Reported By: Natascha Martin — beaumont Texas United States of America
JJ's house

JJ's house Sent me a horrible wedding dress !!! Internet

I ordered my wedding dress from JJ's House a couple of weeks ago and was exited to see that they send it 1 week early, but then when I opened the tarp they sent the dress in (yes a tarp, not a box and guard for the dress, A TARP !!!) and I see a massive disaster and the more I looked at it the worse it got. It's falling apart at the seams, sequins are falling off and the strings are hanging around on it, the flowers are miss placed, it's the wrong color, it's gold not champagne, the tulle is frenzy at the bottom like a child cut it, the middle part that is supposed to show is covered by all the extra fabric that is not even supposed to be there and there is so much filling at the waste that it looks like a potato sack. Now I'm stuck with that dress since they do not believe their messed up my dress. I have no camera to take photos for them, but the costumer is always right and if my dress looks like a nightmare then it is one !!!  I did not expect too much from the dress since it was indeed a cheap dress, but it has got everything wrong with it. Now there is no dress for me to get married in, I have no funds to buy a new dress or get this one fixed if anyone would even dare to touch it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2011 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JJs-house/internet/JJs-house-Sent-me-a-horrible-wedding-dress-Internet-804469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JJ's house