Complaint Review: JK Computers & Cameras

• Submitted: Sat, December 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 06, 2008

• Reported By:Bor Other
JK Computers & Cameras
7th Avenue 52nd Street New York, New York U.S.A.

JK Computers & Cameras Swiped debit card twice + 175 times higher price than normal for products New York New York

Was visiting New York in the beginning of November 2008. Bought a camera with aditional equipment in this store for a total amount of 900 US$. When I got home to Sweden the amount was taken from my account twice.

Cound't get in contact by phone with them so I let my bank fix it. After 4 months the money came back to my account....of course the rates between swedish SEk and US$ is chnaged so I lost 200 US$ thanks to that store....

They even sold me a wide camera lens for 400 US$ that on the internet is sold for 20 US$. They were very agressive during my visit and afterwords I just felt bad not to stopped them.

Im 50 years old and I must say I feel very stupid to be fooled like this......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2008 04:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JK-Computers-Cameras/New-York-New-York/JK-Computers-Cameras-Swiped-debit-card-twice-175-times-higher-price-than-normal-for-pr-1034424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JK Computers & Cameras