Complaint Review: JK HARRIS & CO

• Submitted: Wed, February 02, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, February 02, 2005

• Reported By:vancouver Washington
4995 Lacrosse Road,Suite1800 Charleston, South Carolina U.S.A.

JKHARRIS & CO. ripoff exactly. Lip service at its best! Charleston South Carolina

"Lip service at it's best". It is amazing what you will hear from your representative. "Quote", "We need to have your signifcant others tax paper to help resolve your tax issues, because I live with her." I immediately called IRS, and they asked me,"What for"?. Direct lie; Know bearing on your case what so ever.

They love to remind you of how much time they are contracted to have. 18 months right!. I am now on the 20 month. I have done my paper work for them repeatedly. In the professional world this is referred to as "BREECH OF CONTRACT". I am filing small claims court papers by February 7th, 2005. This is how you start a suit against JKHarris & Co.

I called IRS, a while back regarding liens, and levy's. JKHarris, cannot stop them, or give a written guarantee, against IRS. I contracted with JKHarris, before this ever took place and guess what?, They took place just like IRs, told me on the phone. People, make sure file a complaint with Better Business Bureau. They should be shut down!!!

vancouver, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2005 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JK-HARRIS-CO/Charleston-South-Carolina-29406/JKHARRIS-CO-ripoff-exactly-Lip-service-at-its-best-Charleston-South-Carolina-129826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JK HARRIS & CO