Complaint Review: J.K. Harris And Company

• Submitted: Thu, January 22, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 22, 2009

• Reported By:Pasadena California
J.K. Harris And Company
j.k harris.com Nationwide U.S.A.

J K Harris, Mr. Nichols, Review And Oversight DepartmentJ.K. Harris And Company requested refund, said it would be 5 day for a letter 15 days later same letter California Nationwide

I requested a cancellation of funds to not to be taken out of my account, and it was, I was told it would take 5 business days to get a letter back 15 days later I emailed them and they sent me the same 5 days notice. the funds were to be taken out on 12/27, on 12/26 I had a family emergency and my grandson was injured and I needed the funds to send for his mom, I called and cancel and the funds were still taken out. This Co. is a rip off all they want is your money. now they are telling me it will take 90 to 120 days to get my funds back. I need my 320.00 back as soon as possible. they did receive the cancellation before the date. they keep putting me off day in and day out. Do not do business with this company regardless what kind of a bind you are in.

Daniella
Pasadena, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2009 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JK-Harris-And-Company/nationwide/J-K-Harris-Mr-Nichols-Review-And-Oversight-DepartmentJK-Harris-And-Company-requested-414890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J.K. Harris And Company