Complaint Review: JK Harris & Co.

• Submitted: Wed, May 23, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 23, 2007

• Reported By:Pine City Minnesota
JK Harris & Co.
325 Cedar St. St. Paul, Minnesota U.S.A.

JK Harris & Co. Frank promised he would stop the siezure of our home. 1yr. later, I'm losing my home in 5 days. St. Paul Minnesota

I just realized (or woke up) that JK Harris just ripped my husband and I off.

We were so excited when we were done making the payments to them.

All of $5750.00! Now they are telling us we have less than 1 week to save our house. And there is nothing they can do. We need to hire an attorney.

For What? That's what we paid $$$$ for! And they hang-up on us.

I got a number off the T.V. the other day. "WE CAN SAVE YOUR HOUSE"

Called them. Told me about lawsuits against JK Harris and said they could save my house in 20 min. after I paid them $6500.00.

Almost made another HUGE mistake, because my husband was even convinced!!

This website STOPPED me in my tracks! I am not paying anyone! I am in control now!

am going to follow the steps you're website has given me and have already contactad the tax advocate to do so. Thankyou so much,

I am still sick to my stomach in fear of losing my house but, any help getting those JK Harris ******to get my money back would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone helps me.....I am on bandwagon to help others fallen into their web of con!

Pine City, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2007 01:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JK-Harris-Co/St-Paul-Minnesota-55101/JK-Harris-Co-Frank-promised-he-would-stop-the-siezure-of-our-home-1yr-later-Im-losi-249812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JK Harris & Co.