Complaint Review: JK Harris & Company, LLC

• Submitted: Wed, September 16, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, September 16, 2009

• Reported By: anoncbus — Internet USA
JK Harris & Company, LLC
208 Saint James Ave.,Suite A Goose Creek, South Carolina United States of America

JK Harris & Company, LLC As seen on TV! A predatory company. Goose Creek, South Carolina

First of all, thank you Ripoff Report!

It seems to me there should be a JK Harris Anon somewhere there are so many complaints about them. Had I seen any reports a few years ago about JK Harris like them ones that are present on the web now, I would have dealt with the IRS myself and likely been done with the mess by now.

Several years ago when I contacted the JK Harris and entered into an agreement with them, the IRS actually called me to warn me that it was the wrong avenue to take. The sales representative from JK Harris I was dealing with at the time vehemently claimed otherwise. So I contracted with them.

I should have listened to the IRS and my own intuition about JK Harris. So I can only blame myself.

I am so happy a former employee of JK Harris "Nationwide" provided some good advice and information here at Ripoff Report. Thank you!

I am still currently trying to resolve my tax issues utilizing JK Harris. After several years, several dollars, and several case specialists, I made a little headway, and then the resolution process came to a halt. I suspected that JK Harris was dropping the ball, and not communicating with the IRS in the time allotted. When I voiced my concern to the case specialist I felt like they wanted to move on and dismiss my case.

I was expecting more expert advice from them than I ever received. I did have a couple of case workers that really seemed like they had my best interest at heart. They both were replaced by less enthusiastic case specialists.

I have learned from my mistakes in a very difficult way, and am much wiser about the process. I would urge anyone considering JK Harris as a service provider not to panic and be taken advantage of. Any CPA could assist you with the forms and documentation you need. The IRS also has assistance available.

You are trying to do the right thing and clean up your taxes so you are on the right track!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2009 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JK-Harris-Company-LLC/Goose-Creek-South-Carolina-29445/JK-Harris-Company-LLC-As-seen-on-TV-A-predatory-company-Goose-Creek-South-Carolina-495610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JK Harris & Company, LLC