Complaint Review: JK Harris & Company, LLC

• Updated: Thu, January 26, 2012

• Reported By: Jerre — Houston Texas United States of America
JK Harris & Company, LLC
11111 Katy Freeway Suite 910 Internet United States of America

JK Harris & Company, LLC JKH Financial Recovery Systems LLC **FRAUD & SCAM ALERT** Internet

*Consumer Comment: It is important that you research the tax debt relief company be you hire them.

*Consumer Comment: Boy did I dodge a bullet!!

JK Harris has several names under which the company does business.  JK Harris promises to resolve your IRS/back tax issues AND "conveniently" requires payment up front, not upon services rendered.  JK Harris charges you thousands of dollars but does not perform the work that you are paying for!

JK Harris does NOT provide the services it promises to its customers; JK Harris does not follow through with filing its customers (your) tax returns, JK Harris does not contact the IRS to resolve its customers (your) issues; JK Harris does not stop IRS filings, penalties, or other assessments as promised to its customers (YOU)!!!

BEWARE - do NOT use JK Harris to resolve your IRS problems, to complete/file your tax returns, or to communicate on your behalf to the IRS.  JK Harris takes your money and you will be out of thousands of dollars and they will not take your phone calls, they will not refund your money, and they will take NO responsibility for messing up your taxes and your account with the IRS.

STAY AWAY FROM JK HARRIS UNLESS YOU LIKE THROWING AWAY YOUR MONEY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2010 10:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JK-Harris-Company-LLC/internet/JK-Harris-Company-LLC-JKH-Financial-Recovery-Systems-LLC-FRAUD-SCAM-ALERT-Interne-623326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JK Harris & Company, LLC

It is important that you research the tax debt relief company be you hire them.

AUTHOR: Tripp11 - (United States of America)

It is important that you research the tax debt relief company be you hire them.  ConsumerTaxReports.org has the most comprehensive list on the internet, providing reviews, scores, and a full checklist of services, staff, pricing , and BBB ratings. Do not blindly hire a tax debt company for IRS relief, check their rating on ConsumerTaxReports.org before you sign with anyone.

Boy did I dodge a bullet!!

AUTHOR: Crowsinthefield - (United States of America)

Boy did I dodge a bullet!!!! When I called these guys up it was a strong arm sale from the very beginning. I guy named Lexington Steel or something gave me the run down. What I owe, how much I make, my assets etc. Next was his question was " Would you like to write a check by phone or use a credit card? That will be $7,500".

Under what circumstance would somebody hand over that amount of hard earned money after a 10 minute conversation. Well not me. I kinda laughed, and asked if that is normal protocol.  He exclaimed that because they are such a big company and spend a million dollars in advertising every month, I should have a blind faith in them.

Needless to say I did not hand over the money.

About a month later, after networking with a few friends. I was pointed to the website www.settlewiththeirs.info and spoke to a gentlemen named Owen 877-517-0067 . My experience with them has been as smooth as one could expect from a professional company. For starters they offered me a Free Tax Investigation. This only made sense to me because if I don't have a clue what my situation is with the IRS, then how could I expect this company to know what they could do for me and require an upfront exorbitant amount of money to find out where I stand? In the end I saved a lot of time and money