Complaint Review: JK Harris & Company LLC

• Submitted: Tue, December 08, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 08, 2009

• Reported By: larry — adrian Michigan United States of America
JK Harris & Company LLC

JK Harris & Company LLC Took me for $4800.oo and did not help Internet, Internet

Hi, I hired JK Harris to help me with my IRS problem, This was in Jan,2009, and at this time(Dec.2009) they still have not done what they told me they were going to do, After calling them a number of times  I had a new person working on my case and they needed more paper work filled out  they couldn't do anything with out the paper work, I had to fill them in on what was going on with my case and here I was paying them!!!!!!!I guess New person every time i called is why nothing was done with my case and they just didn't care,after all it's not them with the problem,Right! The IRS wont be taking there house or money.

After giving them and hard time they now tell me that they can't do what we had talked about.   But they can TRY a offer in compromise,It's been 10 moths latter and the IRS wanting to put a levy against me. The only time they were to do anything was when they took me for $4,800. From what i have been reading i can do a OIC myself and the IRS only take about 20% of them.
 so now I'm back to where i started.but with less money.   Money i could have been paying to the IRS with 10 months of payments payed.

I just don't know what to do now! I owe more money now because of the time they took to even work on my case and i don't know if the IRS will take the OIC, So if you need help with taxes you owe the IRS STAY AWAY FROM JK HARRIS call the IRS and work something out with them,they will HELP!!!! or call a CPA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JK-Harris-Company-LLC/internet/JK-Harris-Company-LLC-Took-me-for-4800oo-and-did-not-help-Internet-Internet-535744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JK Harris & Company LLC