Complaint Review: J.K. Harris & Company

• Submitted: Sun, July 26, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, July 26, 2009

• Reported By:Sunset Texas
J.K. Harris & Company
jkharris.com Denton, Texas U.S.A.

J.K. Harris & Company IS RIPPING FOLKS OFF TRYING TO GET OUT OF TROUBLE AND DESTROYING THEM Denton Texas

Caught up in a divorce my husbands company had not filed taxes and even tho I had no income they charged me with 50 percent of his taxes for 7 yrs.

It took me a little over a year to get divorced and another year to get it settled. I started in 2004. I hired JK Harris and by that time had 2 years .2007.2006. I had a little coming back..76.00 lol which I could have
had done at the local Block store for 50. JK Harris promised me a oic or injured spouse and at the initial meeting I took all the paperwork from the IRS which was a big as a sears catalog. The Rep said they would pull it themselves to keep those for my records. Several times I called and finally asked for a refund of my 1900 dollars or represent me and now 2 years is gone with their promises of relief and nothing except the IRS has liened property in my name for 500000. I want my money back and I want JK Harris responsible for the total destruction of me ever having a chance to ever be straight with the IRS.

KTJ
Sunset, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2009 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JK-Harris-Company/Denton-Texas-76270/JK-Harris-Company-IS-RIPPING-FOLKS-OFF-TRYING-TO-GET-OUT-OF-TROUBLE-AND-DESTROYING-THE-473464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J.K. Harris & Company