Complaint Review: JK Harris /Tony Bouza

• Reported By: mayser — miami Florida
JK Harris /Tony Bouza
miami miami, Florida USA

JK Harris /Tony Bouza $1400.00 to settle nothing miami Florida

Like the many others I am a sucker. $1400.00 later after Tony said this would be settled I'm still in trouble. I was even threatened by the girl at corporate of whom I have unfortunatly forgoten her name. I won't forget crooked Tony Bouza though. If therre is a class action lawsuit against them I would gladly participate. Please contact me if so as I check this site frequently for any new developments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JK-Harris-Tony-Bouza/miami-Florida/JK-Harris-Tony-Bouza-140000-to-settle-nothing-miami-Florida-1083501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JK Harris /Tony Bouza