Complaint Review: JK Harris and Associates

• Submitted: Mon, December 27, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, December 27, 2010

• Reported By: Kim — Henderson Nevada U.S.A.
JK Harris and Associates

JK Harris and Associates RIPPED OFF BIGTIME by John Harris and JKHarris and Associates , Internet

I turned to JK Harris and Associates when having tax problems I couldn't get through.

Met with some goofball in an office that was shared by several other businesses. Desk, picture and a phone. I should have known right then.

They charged me $6500 which I paid over a years time. During that time I heard practically NOTHING from JK Harris except when I called to ask WTF. They told me initially it could take a long time. Up to 10 months. Well this went on for 3 1/2 years at which time I pulled the plug on JK Harris who offered me a $150.00 refund.

These people are theives. They said they were former IRS tax advisors. BUNK! They may have one on staff to be able to make that claim but the loser I had didn't know squat about taxes.

STAY AWAY FROM J.K. Harris. You've Been Warned! You can do it yourself by meeting with the IRS and saving your $6500.00. That would go a long way toward paying off your taxes.

It makes me sick every time I see John Harris doing his commercial. A well dressed con man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2010 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JK-Harris-and-Associates/internet/JK-Harris-and-Associates-RIPPED-OFF-BIGTIME-by-John-Harris-and-JKHarris-and-Associates--675581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JK Harris and Associates