Complaint Review: J.K. Harris and Company

• Submitted: Wed, October 20, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, October 20, 2010

• Reported By: Dana — North Hills California United States of America
J.K. Harris and Company

J.K. Harris and Company Took $3000.00 dollars to provide assistance with taxes did not provide service or return money. Internet

In 2007, My wife and I contacted a  J.K. Harris representative because we owed back taxes after getting bad advice from an accountant.  J.K. Harris assured us that they would be able to assist us to resolve the issue.  After spending $3000.00 and receiving no real assistance to solve our tax problem, we had to solve the problem ourself to the tune of $20,000.00 dollars (refinanced our home).  My wife and I have been unable to get our money back from them.

Currently J.K. Harris is running advertisements constantly on television about how they are helping resolve tax problems and it causes me much pain, discomfort, and suffering to see those commercials in light of what they did to my family.  I would like to do Public service announcements or start a class action suit against J.K. Harris for my family and those that I have read about online.  Can you give me some direction on how to bring the indiscretions of this company to the light of day similar to how their commercials are spreading in the public?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2010 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JK-Harris-and-Company/internet/JK-Harris-and-Company-Took-300000-dollars-to-provide-assistance-with-taxes-did-not-pr-653227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J.K. Harris and Company