Complaint Review: JK Harris

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2008

• Reported By:Midlothian Virginia
JK Harris
100 Wonderland Dr #5 F Abingdon, Virginia U.S.A.

JK Harris, JK Harris, took my money and no services Abingdon, Virginia

I used JK Harris to protect me from IRS. They are a Rip off. They want all the money up front. And they still wouldn't do anything for me. They told me that IRS will not make a deal with them. I talked to one girl at JK Harris, she stated several times, IRS wouldn't listen to them. So I wonder how they have grown so big and what are they doing for others. Maybe large corporations are making out. There was a class action law suit 2-3 years ago. I turned my papers and name in to that company. I have not heard from anyone. If anyone knows the company that headed the class action, please let me know. Now I don't remember who the company was?

Linda a
Midlothian, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JK-Harris/Abingdon-Virginia-24211/JK-Harris-JK-Harris-took-my-money-and-no-services-Abingdon-Virginia-392998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JK Harris