Complaint Review: JK Harris

• Submitted: Wed, March 24, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 24, 2004

• Reported By:LaCrosse Wisconsin
JK Harris
4995 LaCrosse Road, Suite 1115 Charleston,SC Charlston, South Carolina U.S.A.

JK Harris ripoff Charlston South Carolina

I singed a contract on 3/30/01 for $2,000 and was told my tax problem would be solved in a year for a est.$1,200 to $1,500.After doing the paper work and being bounced aroud from case worker to case worker and doing some paper work twice I got a offer in compromise for over $9,000 I reluctly singed and returend the paper work and two years latter the needed to start over again I asked for a refund and they sent a form that if I sing I would get half back and agree not to publish or disseminate any adverse or disparaging remarks I guess thats there way of "strong arming" me, well it has become a matter of princable and this is the first step of trying to get all my money back. I would recomed not doing buisness with JK Harris and my states attorney genarals office is next to here about this.Thanks for letting me sound off.

Madison, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2004 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JK-Harris/Charlston-South-Carolina-29406/JK-Harris-ripoff-Charlston-South-Carolina-85183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JK Harris