Complaint Review: JK Harris

• Updated: Thu, January 26, 2012

• Reported By: Kinley Porter — Laplace Louisiana United States of America
JK Harris
208 . James Avenue Goose Creek, SC, South Carolina United States of America

JK Harris Beth Willams Mislead after taking my money and diidn't represent me now , i have the IRS all over me Goose Creek, South Carolina

In April of 2011 I went to JK Harris after watching one of their commercials about tax relief and hhow they can help. They took all my information charge me over two thousand dollars , called me a few times now they are i chapter 11 theyhave all my personal info want return my calls though the phone recording say they still have people working. I had hire an attorney to handle my taxes after the last threats i received from the IRS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2012 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JK-Harris/Goose-Creek-SC-South-Carolina-29445/JK-Harris-Beth-Willams-Mislead-after-taking-my-money-and-diidnt-represent-me-now-i-hav-829269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JK Harris