Complaint Review: JK Harris

• Submitted: Tue, December 07, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, December 07, 2004

• Reported By:Terrytown Louisiana
JK Harris
JKHarris.com , Louisiana U.S.A.

JK Harris Ripoff Metairie Louisiana

I would like to report JK Harris. I am the owner of a co., I had some tax problems so I contacted JK Harris one of their local offices here in Metairie,La. We were told they would handle our problem and we would only have to pay .50 cents on a dollar to the IRS. We had to send them tons of paper work, they would go days with out contacting us. We paid them a total of $3166.00 They did NOTHING but take our money! They got us in more trouble with the IRS by not getting them the paper work they asked for. They caused a levy to be put on my bank account. Which when I contacted them about that they assured me they would take it off never happened.

We contacted them several times only to get recordings and or voice mails. We NEVER GOT ANY REAL HELP. We were under contact for I believe the amount was around $6500.00 they are sending us a bill for the balance which is $3415.00 I dont have to tell you they wont get that money from us. We had to go out and find another tax attorney who thank GOD turned out to be legit, he only charged us $2700.00 and he has done more in a week than JK Harris had done the whole time.

Lisa
Terrytown, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2004 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JK-Harris/Louisiana/JK-Harris-Ripoff-Metairie-Louisiana-121710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JK Harris