Complaint Review: JK Harris

• Submitted: Sun, October 23, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, January 26, 2012

• Reported By:old hickory Tennessee
JK Harris
4975 Lacross Rd Ste 300 N. Charleston, South Carolina U.S.A.

JK Harris ripoff liars,misrepresentation, Nashville-all of Tennesse- let's unite and fight Charleston South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: If youre looking for someone to help you with this problem it is best to start with a reliable source.

Okay Nashville, and the State of Tennessee, let's unite and do our part to go after these vultures, others have done it so can we.

Like everyone else in these reports I too have been the victim of such trash as Ron Kirby in Brentwood Tn the so called "Tax Consultant" and the whole jk Harris team of vultures.

Here I am two years down the road and $6000.00 latter, my wages have been levied, Harris refuses to return my phone calls or e-mails..Pat Baker my case worker would do better working at Wendys.

Please contact me and let's see if we can flood the Attorney Generals office with complaints, as well as the Nashville consumer affairs office, and see if we can retrieve not only what we paid but the added intrest and penalties the IRS has levied, the time we put into submitting the useless paperwork and punitive damages.

Lee
old hickory, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2005 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JK-Harris/N-Charleston-South-Carolina-29406/JK-Harris-ripoff-liarsmisrepresentation-Nashville-all-of-Tennesse-lets-unite-and-figh-161806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JK Harris

AUTHOR: Tripp11 - (United States of America)

If youre looking for someone to help you with this problem it is best to startwith a reliable source. ConsumerTaxReports.Org reviews tax relief companies making it easy for taxpayers to decide WHO they want to hire.

http://www.consumertaxreports.org One of the things I liked about the site isthe honesty-theyve actually contacted these companies. I wanted to share this information to save other taxpayers time and money.