• Report: #209122

• Submitted: Fri, September 01, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 01, 2006

• Reported By:bartlett Illinois
JK Harris
Oakbrook Illinois Oakbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

JK Harris ripoff, scam, Oakbrook Illinois

Sums up like this. I had an issue in 2001 for taxes owed. I went to see JK Harris and disclosed all of my financial information. They determined that they would be able to take my case to OIC with the IRS. $3000 dollars they took and now 4 years later the IRS levied all of my assets today without warning.

I never got any calls from this firm unless I called numerous times only to get no information. They did nothing, gave me forms directly from the IRS after 4 years as if I couldn't do that myelf. They never provided me with any work they had done on my behalf. And now i called and wrote the begging for help and they still wont return my plea. This was a complete SCAM and I don't know what I can do about it.

Ken
bartlett, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2006 11:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JK-Harris/Oakbrook-Illinois/JK-Harris-ripoff-scam-Oakbrook-Illinois-209122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JK Harris