Complaint Review: JK Harris&Co LLC

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Reported By: Terry — Bowie Maryland United States of America
JK Harris&Co LLC
208 Saint James Avenue, Suite A Goose Creek, South Carolina United States of America

JK Harris&Co LLC Ripoff me because i paid them to handle my 2008 tax problem? and how in 2012 they still haven't done anything. have to hire someone else to redo them for me. because the IRS is ready to take my retire Goose Creek, South Carolina

J K Harris repaired my 2008 taxes they said that there was no problem because all the IRS wanted was to check my taxes. And if i paid them 1400 Dollars they would handle my problem for me and i would never have to talk to the IRS again because they would take care of anything that i owe and cut my balance of 13,276.16plus late penalty of 1,736.80 add interest of 716.93 =15,729.89 too little or nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JK-HarrisCo-LLC/Goose-Creek-South-Carolina-29445/JK-HarrisCo-LLC-Ripoff-me-because-i-paid-them-to-handle-my-2008-tax-problem-and-how-in-931490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JK Harris&Co LLC