Complaint Review: JK Home Service INC

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: txmn7777777 — Harker Heights Texas United States of America
JK Home Service INC
Internet, Texas United States of America

JK Home Service INC JK Hill Home Service They lied about paying on Fridays. I hired alot of contractors to finish a job for them and when it came time to pay they acted like it was my responsibility to pay the workers out of my pocket. I sol Internet, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Update

*Author of original report: worded poorly

*Consumer Comment: If you hired them, its your responsibility to pay them....

JK Hill promised to pay every Friday. LIED! Johnny Hill promised to pay roofing contractor, carpet cleaner and me. LIED! They paid me half of my money owed and kept the rest after job was complete. Carpet guy and roofer never got paid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2012 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JK-Home-Service-INC/Internet-Texas-/JK-Home-Service-INC-JK-Hill-Home-Service-They-lied-about-paying-on-Fridays-I-hired-alot-o-888959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JK Home Service INC

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Update

AUTHOR: Kim - (United States of America)

This contractor did not pay the sub-contractor that he hired, in turn JK Home Service paid all contractors and sub-contractors that was hired all never paid.

worded poorly

AUTHOR: txmn7777777 - (United States of America)

Everyone I hired did get paid. I worded that poorly. The carpet guy and the roofer didn't get paid because they dealt directly with him. It was not my responsibility to pay them. The deal was between Johnny Hill and them. The money not paid to me was to be my pay for the job. I am thankful however, that I could pay my guys. They gotta come first.

If you hired them, its your responsibility to pay them....

AUTHOR: MovingForward - (USA)

Based on your post, you hired the subcontractors. You are the one that is responsible for payments to them. The fact that the builder didn't pay you is a separate issue altogether.