Complaint Review: J.K.Harris And Company

• Submitted: Sat, January 27, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, January 27, 2007

• Reported By:Conyers Georgia
J.K.Harris And Company
4995 La Cross Road Suite 1800 Charleston, South Carolina U.S.A.

J.K.Harris And Company paid J.K.Harris and co. to resolve back taxes on 2/11/04 and they have done absolutely nothing..paid 3000.00 dollars .These people need to be shut down Charleston South Carolina

On 2/11/2004 I paid J.K.Harris 3000.00 dollars to handle my back taxes.During this time all they've done was to keep sending them imformation[sometmes the same twice] and I then would get a notice stating that they did not receive it and that they were going to place my case inactive.

So,after being fed up with this stall tactic I contacted the B.B.B. and then I received from the Co. that the Review And Oversight Dept had investagated my complaint decided that I would get a partial refund.Reason being is that they had secured a maser file transcript and the administrative/processing fees were retained.These people signed a contract with me and promised that within 18 months that everything would be taken care of.[That was a joke]

It makes me sick at my stomach to see their advertsement on T.V.What about the penalties and interest that has been added along with the leins and levy's that has been put on my credit report.

Myself and others that have been screwed by company need to get together and teach this company a lesson and possibly take a class action Lawsuit against them so that other individuals don't give them their hard earned money.

Conyers, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2007 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JKHarris-And-Company/Charleston-South-Carolina-29406/JKHarris-And-Company-paid-JKHarris-and-co-to-resolve-back-taxes-on-21104-and-they-h-233073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J.K.Harris And Company