Complaint Review: J.K.Harris And Company

• Submitted: Thu, October 09, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 09, 2008

• Reported By:Hialeah Florida
J.K.Harris And Company
4995 Lacrosse Road Suite#1800 N. Charleston, South Carolina 29406 Nationwide U.S.A.

J.K.Harris And Company This company is unscrupulous, dishonest and heartless! Charleston South Carolina

Tax stress is destroying my life. In 2006 I hired JK Harris to do an OIC.
I gave them ALL the information pertaining to my situation including the fact that I had only one asset, my home, and it had twice as much equity as my tax debt. They took my money with a promise of a OIC. Instead nearly two years later October 2008 they tell me the OIC was not accepted because I have more equity than tax debt! The IRS says they never received and OIC!

I am now dealing with the IRS on my own,minus my $6000.00 and an additional 20,000.00 in penalties and interest. I am on social security and I am scared to death of losing my home and my health due to this company stealing my money and my trust. Please ,if there are others out there who
have a similar situation, we need to get together for another class action lawsuit against JK Harris.

If there is an attornay who can advise me as to what I can do..please help.

When I found this web site I was shocked to see how long this company has been taking advantage of taxpayers.

Smokiee b
Hialeah, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2008 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JKHarris-And-Company/nationwide/JKHarris-And-Company-This-company-is-unscrupulous-dishonest-and-heartless-Charleston-379858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J.K.Harris And Company