• Report: #199037

• Submitted: Sat, July 01, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, July 25, 2006

• Reported By:Caldwell New Jersey
JKHarris - JK Harris - J.K. Harris
4995 Lacross Rd-Suite 1115 Charleston, South Carolina U.S.A.

JK Harris info You cannot let this firm get away with ripping off people who have engaged them to perform a service! J.K. Harris are bottom feeders and assume that you're automatically a moron if you need their services South Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: We'd Like to Help

*UPDATE Employee: We'd like to help you

*Author of original report: Is this our john?

I, too, am having problems with this company of the same nature as the postings I have read. I decided to take matters into my own hands since both the OCA and the AG in SC are prostrate in pursuing consumer complaints against JKH, and, the OCA in SC actually sent me some clippings from their local newspapers in an effort to support why they cannot do anything; despite the fact that the AG's in both MO and Kansas, via class action suits, have recovered against JKH for their complainants. Something stinks down south.

I am a member of some newsgroups specifically dedicated to privacy and security and if you point your newsreader to news.securecomp.org (199.0.155.15), and go to the "Spare Room" group, you will find several threads with JKH in the title, authored by AbbyNormal, and to which several posters have responded with some very interesting information.

I have deluged 'pro@jkharris.com' with all of the data I am gathering, in addition to informing them of some other steps I have taken & am taking against them, including an action in the NJ Small Claims Court. Also, you may find this interesting: http://www.165services.com/company/johnharris

I am informed that after you file a complaint with the OCA in SC, at some point in the future JKH will contact you and offer you pennies on the dollar in settlement. Do not accept! They have done absolutely nothing in my case and I absolutely refuse to accept less than every cent they took from me. The data we have gathered is too extensive to post here but you will find it all in the newsgroup listed above. I intend to chase these people to Hell (where their business model was apparently born) and have informed them that I will be protesting in front of their local NJ office, where I met with their rep, Lance, and handed over my hard earned money, and thus, the nightmare began. Prior to doing that, I will be alerting major media in NJ. You cannot let this firm get away with ripping off people who have engaged them to perform a service! They are bottom feeders and assume that you're automatically a moron if you need their services.

Pat
Caldwell, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2006 05:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JKHarris-JK-Harris-JK-Harris/Charleston-South-Carolina-29406/JK-Harris-info-You-cannot-let-this-firm-get-away-with-ripping-off-people-who-have-engaged-199037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JKHarris - JK Harris - J.K. Harris

We'd Like to Help

AUTHOR: Josh - (U.S.A.)

JK Harris & Company would like the opportunity to help you, however, we need more information than what's listed in this posting to identify you. If you'd like help with your case, please send an email to customerassistance@jkharris.com. Include in the email the issues you have with JK Harris and we will look into the situation right away.

We'd like to help you

AUTHOR: Josh - (U.S.A.)

Is this our john?

AUTHOR: Pat - (U.S.A.)

Here is some additional info. I would assume that if it isn't "him" the person who has been mistaken for "him" would have had this removed as I imagine he was deluged with hate mail.

JOHN K HARRIS