Complaint Review: J.K.Harris

• Submitted: Sat, January 06, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, January 06, 2007

• Reported By:Conyers Georgia
J.K.Harris
4995 LaCross Road Charleston, South Carolina U.S.A.

J.K.Harris Tim Burton told me that both federal and state taxes would be elimanated along with liens and levies for the price of 3000.00 dollars within 1 year Charleston South Carolina

On 2/11/20004 I retained J.K.Harris to eliminate my back Taxes for both federal and State and they would also get my liens and levie taken off within a 1 year period of time frame.This took place at their Decatur,GA.office.I then proceeded and gave Tim Burton 3000.00 dollars cash money for them to resolve my back Taxes.Since that time absolutely nothing has been done except for me sending them a ton of paperwork.They have switched case-workers on numerous occasstions.Meanwhile,my penalties and interest keep adding up.This company should back-up what say.All they are doing is filling their own pockets and doing nothing to earn it.I guess this is the American Justice that we keep hearing about.I may be a dumb country boy but just how in the heck can they get away with this.

Anthony
Conyers, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2007 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JKHarris/Charleston-South-Carolina-29406/JKHarris-Tim-Burton-told-me-that-both-federal-and-state-taxes-would-be-elimanated-along-229097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J.K.Harris