Complaint Review: JKM Ribbon & Trims

• Submitted: Thu, August 09, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 09, 2012

• Reported By: Jennifer — Elk Grove California United States of America
JKM Ribbon & Trims
115 Berlin-Cross Keys Road Building C Berlin, New Internet United States of America

JKM Ribbon & Trims JKM Products Corporation Jkm Processes my credit card for order but never shipped my order for 4 months and refuses to give refund Internet

HORRIBLE COMPANY! I purchased $300 of wright's bias tape on 4/11/12 when they were offering a 30% off sale. My bank card was charged on 4/12/12. Their website stated that they ship in approximately 4 weeks. After not shipping my order on time they informed me items were on back order and would ship end of May early June. Then they said that due to heavy demand in packaging due to their 30% off sale they would mail early July. Early July they then said they could not offer me my already paid for order at 30% off but only at 10% off or issue a store credit. This means I would have to pay more money for the order I already paid for. I asked for a refund, due to the fact that my order was never shipped, but they refused. They also waited until after 90 days from my original purchase to inform me that they refused to ship my order. This meant that I could not dispute the transaction through my bank. I filed a complaint through the Better Business Bureau to find out that there were already 50 complaints started that they did not respond to. I then contacted the FTC to report their FRAUDULENT business practices. JKM practices unethical business, renege on their product prices, has the most horrible customer service I have ever encountered in my life, and LIE to their customers!!"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JKM-Ribbon-Trims/internet/JKM-Ribbon-Trims-JKM-Products-Corporation-Jkm-Processes-my-credit-card-for-order-but-nev-925173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JKM Ribbon & Trims