surrender

• Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: Judy — League city Texas United States of America
JKM Ribbon and Trim
115 Berlin Cross Keys Berlin, New Jersey United States of America

JKM Ribbon and Trim I placed an order in March and still have not recieved it. They won't send me a refund Berlin, New Jersey

In March I ordered bias trim from JKM and still have not received it.   They won't give me a refund.  I have emailed them several times and always get the same answer" the order has gone to the manufacturer, we're running behind and it will ship in May, then the next time "it will ship in June", etc. etc.

I have tried to call but only get a recording telling me to use email.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JKM-Ribbon-and-Trim/Berlin-New-Jersey-08009/JKM-Ribbon-and-Trim-I-placed-an-order-in-March-and-still-have-not-recieved-it-They-won-920772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JKM Ribbon and Trim