Complaint Review: JKM Ribbon and Trims

• Submitted: Wed, December 12, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: Kelsey T — New York New York United States of America
JKM Ribbon and Trims
115 Berlin-Cross Keys Road Building C Berlin, New Jersey United States of America

JKM Ribbon and Trims Delivery Scam Berlin, New Jersey

I only wished I read all these other complaints prior to placing and order with this company.

My small business placed an order on 8/23/12 for $170 worth of trim needed for the production of a clothing line with orders to fill. JKM communicated to me that is would be delivered 4 weeks later 9/20/12. After its passing there was constant follow up on my part to locate the missing trim. Never once did JKM call or email to inform me that the shipment would not coincide with the original quote date, giving me the heads up to make alternative arrangements - a courtesy most would expect when depending on a product or company to support your production.

Its now been 15 weeks after I place the order to no avail of receiving the product. My request to cancel and be refunded was denied and my delivery date pushed out another 2 weeks to be over 4 months time! Meanwhile my production is on hold thus my delivery dates have slid and orders have been canceled.

In all my life I have never filed a formal complaint but I intend to contact the better business bureau to do what I can to eliminate this behavior. JKM essentially has taken my money with no intention of filling my order in a timely manner and will ship on their terms only. Please please don't fall in the same predicament I've found myself in and avoid doing business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2012 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JKM-Ribbon-and-Trims/Berlin-New-Jersey-08009/JKM-Ribbon-and-Trims-Delivery-Scam-Berlin-New-Jersey-981296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JKM Ribbon and Trims