Complaint Review: JKM Ribbon

• Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: Jane — Fort Washington Maryland United States of America
JKM Ribbon
115 Berlin-Cross Keys Road; Bldg C Berlin, New Jersey United States of America

JKM Ribbon Received no products; cancelled order; they are stalliing on sending refund Berlin , New Jersey

I placed an order on June 20, 2012.  On July 27, after I inquired, they said it would be an additional 2-3 weeks. On Aug 25, (4 weeks) I told them to cancel my order, which they said they did and would refund my monies in 5-10 days.  Well, it has been a month.  Today (Sep 28) I asked and they said that they would look into my order and, if I am due a refund, it would be made in 5 days.  I am not holding my breath!  This company should be closed down!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JKM-Ribbon/Berlin-New-Jersey-08009/JKM-Ribbon-Received-no-products-cancelled-order-they-are-stalliing-on-sending-refund-Be-947901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JKM Ribbon