Complaint Review: JKM Ribbon

• Submitted: Sun, December 16, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 16, 2012

• Reported By: kk — Primm Springs Tennessee United States of America
JKM Ribbon

JKM Ribbon DO NOT ORDER FROM JKM RIBBON!!! SCAMMERS!!! RATED F BY THE BBB!!! Internet

On Aug. 17 I placed an order for $117 for ribbon to use in my small business.  My credit card was charged immediately.  Over the next few months I sent several email inquiries (you cannot reach them by phone), and the response was always "2-3 more weeks".   On Nov. 14 I sent an email stating that after such a long period of time I no longer needed the product and requested the order be cancelled.  They REFUSED to cancel the order and REFUSED a refund.  On Dec. 14 I received an email stating the order had been shipped.  If/when it arrives it will just go in the trash because after half a year I no longer need it.  This company had use of my money for SIX MONTHS.  I'm now discovering that others are reporting similar experiences and that this company has an F rating with the BBB.  PLEASE do not give this company your money!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JKM-Ribbon/internet/JKM-Ribbon-DO-NOT-ORDER-FROM-JKM-RIBBON-SCAMMERS-RATED-F-BY-THE-BBB-Internet-982975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JKM Ribbon