Complaint Review: JL CONSUMER SERVICES

• Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By: djemison — bessemer Alabama United States of America
JL CONSUMER SERVICES
ROCHESTER HILLS, Michigan United States of America

JL CONSUMER SERVICES BIG RIP OFF SCAM FOR MONEY THAT I REALLY DIDN'T HAVE!!!! ROCHESTER HILLS Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Did JL Consumer Services change their name?

*Consumer Comment: Did JL Consumer Services change their name?

i recieved a brochure in the mail about making up to 1,380/ week by stuffing envelopes from home. i went ahead and got a 35.00 money order like the form said to begin. it said in fine print please allow up to thiitry days for processing. i thought this was an actual company which sounded real beacse i lost my job and i have kids to take care of and i really needed that money.i would like a refund of my 35.00! i still have my reciept as proof!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JL-CONSUMER-SERVICES/ROCHESTER-HILLS-Michigan-48307/JL-CONSUMER-SERVICES-BIG-RIP-OFF-SCAM-FOR-MONEY-THAT-I-REALLY-DIDNT-HAVE-ROCHESTER-H-941132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JL CONSUMER SERVICES

Did JL Consumer Services change their name?

AUTHOR: mh1980 - ()

I posted the rebuttle above but need to make a correction. The place was Rochester, MN (Minnisota), I accedently put MI (Michigan), since that is in my local area Michigan was in my mind when I was typing, so the scam is coming out of MN not MI. Sorry for the inconvinence.

Did JL Consumer Services change their name?

AUTHOR: mh1980 - ()

Earlier this year (2014) I was reading my local paper in Sanilac county when I saw an ad that sounded worth my time in checking out. It was listed under "Employment" a home based business where I could process mail (envolope stuffing). My family and myself are needing the money these days so thought to go ahead and send them my $35.00 refundable fee. Before doing so I checked the internet and asked around about this company, any information was better then nothing, no one had ever heard of the company Home Business Services, and I never heard of JL Consumber Services yet they are both from the same place in Rochester Hills, Michigan.

My check was cashed 17 days after I sent it out this past November 2014, no package. The only number that was listed was the number on the application, which they sent out in a hurry, didn't take long for that to get to me, which was the same number from the ad. After getting really frustrated, tired of waiting I searched the Internet again coming up with the complaint from 2012 about JL Consumer Services. I do believe Home Business Services is JL Consumer Services with a name change, I could be wrong, but they sound way too much alike to be a different company. If any one else has complaints about a similar company from about the same place in Rochester Hills, MI please contact your local D. A. and Federal Trade Commission, which I am doing. I would like to have my $35.00 refunded to me, but not hoping for to much. After my family and I called the number back from the ad/applications they pulled the ad, cannot get a hold of them, which unfortunately I was never able to, still no package and it has been about a month since sending my check payment to them. I'm also going to contacing my bank to report the fraudulant business. So maybe they'll change their name again, but I'm still going to contact a few federal legal heads.