Complaint Review: J&L Distributing

2985 N. 935 E. Layton, Utah United States of America
  • Phone: 801 771 0090
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

J&L Distributing Kirby Force Mothers 2 Neglect children 12 hrs. a day or loose your job !!! Layton, Utah

*UPDATE Employee: response to mothers working.

I was hired & trained for 3 days  believing this was an 8 hr. work day. No big deal until they let us all know on the 3rd day we would be working from 10 am till 11 pm, 5 days a week !

When we were  told that I cried ! I told them , I have a 3year old son . I can't pay for daycare & have someone else raise my son !

There responce from the boss,I have kids  he is divorced & his kids live with the Mom in another state.. Yeah real sacrifice for him .. & how they have single mothers doing this. He had an I don't care about you & your child he says he was trying to help me with giving me this job & don't you want to make thousands of dollars a week ?

Really I told him I don't care about the money ! I love my son !I'm not sacrificing my child for money ! He looked at me like I'm an idiot.said if thats the way I feel then I can go...

So yeah I quit & told all the new employees , I'm not doing this I love my son !!  After 3 days with these crazy hyped up fast talking liars, I know this boss told them all I was the Loser he talks about.  I feel bad that there are mothers working for J&L 13 hrs. a day 5 days a week & think nothing wrong of it !

Shame on J&L company for thinking money is worth more than a child ! Shame on them for forcing hard working  honest people to do 13 hrs. a day on commision pay or else get fired !!! This is disgusting !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2011 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JL-Distributing/Layton-Utah-84040/JL-Distributing-Kirby-Force-Mothers-2-Neglect-children-12-hrs-a-day-or-loose-your-job--761584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J&L Distributing

response to mothers working.

AUTHOR: JB - (United States of America)

I am writing to comment on the mother of children that thinks working at our company is disgusting because of our hours.  i took the job because they put up huge additional bonus's for the extra work we put in . I have 3 children and i wanted to make extra money so as to better take care of my children. We have been able to pay for college and won several vacations paid for by the company for our extra work.  We considered the extra hours an opportunity to advance ourselves. Most people dont want to work that hard and i understand that, but some of us want to get ahead and the extra work and pay were More than worth it. its been a great company to work for and several of us have children. thank you