Complaint Review: JLK Telcom. Joseph York

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: Donnie — Frankfort Ohio United States of America
JLK Telcom. Joseph York
6 E. Front st Mount Morris, Illinois United States of America

JLK Telcom. Joseph York Brandon Clark Buy this program and we will send you a Samsung galaxy tab 2 Mount Morris, Illinois

Brandon Clark called me and offered me a program called members-disounts.com. It is suppose to give you major discounts at big retailers like Walmart, sears, lowes, also restaurants Applebee's, max and ermas ... All I have to do is pay $2.99 then $19.99 a month for the program but if I pay the $2.99 for shipping and signing up he would send me either a visa gift card or a Samsung galaxy tab 2, so I chose to pay the $2.99 and accept the program and opted for the Samsung galaxy tab 2 after a couple of days I received the program info. But nothing about the tablet, so I called the 800 number back 18772127592 and Joseph York answered he said to me we have some issues with some of our departments but I promise you I will send the card you need to sign for the tablet and you will have it before Christmas, and he gave me his personal number 8155015811. A couple more days pass and nothing came so I called his personal number and told him nothing came. [continued below]....
..... This time when I spoke to him I knew something was wrong because he was very rude. But he again assured me I would receive the tablet before Christmas. So a few more days passed and of course nothing came so this time when I called his personal number there was no answer, so like anyone else I left a message. I did not get a retuned call. After several more messages and attempts to contact them it was quite obvious this was a fraud and a scam. The old bait and switch. Or bait and scam I should say. Ultimately I have never received a call back so I filed a fraud report with the BBB (better business bureau) and am currently in the process of filing a complaint with the Illinois attorney general. So if any one gets a call from JLK Telcom hang up as quickly as you can they are liars and thieves. I don't understand why people set out to rip consumers off but there should be stronger laws against consumer fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JLK-Telcom-Joseph-York/Mount-Morris-Illinois-61054/JLK-Telcom-Joseph-York-Brandon-Clark-Buy-this-program-and-we-will-send-you-a-Samsung-gal-984350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JLK Telcom. Joseph York