Complaint Review: JLM Construction and Cleaning

• Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: baseballmom44 — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
JLM Construction and Cleaning
3021 Calder Dr Ste 366 jacksonville, Florida United States of America

JLM Construction and Cleaning DO NOT USE JLM Construction and Cleaning - ITS A SCAM jacksonville, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: all true this company is a con

We hired JLM to do some home repairs and put in french doors.  We came to an agreement on the price and paid 1/2 up front.  They started working the next day and everything was fine until the next week when "Joe" called to tell us they couldn't put in the doors because they "cost too much".  We told him to stop working and when I got home found they had done some bad work on some of the other items we had contracted them to do.  I have sent several emails (with photos of the issues), text messages and made several phone calls.  On one occasion when I actually spoke to him I advised him that we wanted to pay for the services rendered and was seeking a refund between that and the difference of our deposit.  He was suppose to show at our house to "inspect" everything.  He never showed and now refuses to return my calls.  He is a scammer, liar and a theif.  DO NOT USE THEM.  I have contacted the BBB and local media and considering hiring an attorney to deal with this crook!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JLM-Construction-and-Cleaning/jacksonville-Florida-32250/JLM-Construction-and-Cleaning-DO-NOT-USE-JLM-Construction-and-Cleaning-ITS-A-SCAM-jacks-1009703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JLM Construction and Cleaning

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

all true this company is a con

AUTHOR: mrstone - ()

I worked for this company and brought two others with me he never paid us . He owes us 7000 put me in financial straights and has changed names more times than i can count . Ken knows nothing they own no tools they want to borrow and use employees equipment.  Never pulls permits and u better hope he has someone who knows his stuff cause otherwise ur screwed . My name is rich call me if anyone has luck collecting past owed monies thank you 904-428-3287 it would just be nice to finally get paid and put joe kenny sue and david in there places