Complaint Review: JM & A Group

• Updated: Wed, April 18, 2012

• Reported By: TK Long — Athens Alabama United States of America
JM & A Group
500 Jim Moran Blvd Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

JM & A Group GAP Insurance ?????Only Pay 90% of NADA????? Deerfield Beach, Florida

My less than 1 yr old truck was in a total loss accident.  We thought it was okay since I had bought GAP insurance.  We got a letter about 3 weeks later from them saying that they only pay 90% of NADA and do NOT cover the entire loss....WHAT is GAP supposed to be for then????   I looked them up on their own website and they explain that the reason you buy GAP is to cover your losses if you are upside down and have negative equity!  What a RIP OFF!  I'm out $600 for the GAP insurance and getting $0 from JM&A Group (Fidelity)!  Leaving me with about $4200 out of pocket.....Having GAP has not been worth anything to me, it only costed me $600 for nothing.  If I hadn't already bought another vehicle and got GAP (by another company, THANK Goodness), I wouldn't buy it ever again.  I'm hoping I can get a refund on it now, if that's the real deal here!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2012 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JM-A-Group/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/JM-A-Group-GAP-Insurance-Only-Pay-90-of-NADA-Deerfield-Beach-Florida-870502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JM & A Group