Complaint Review: JM Bullion

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: Georgiy — Brooklyn New York
JM Bullion
Internet USA

JM Bullion I'm 100% sure they ripping people of bought 2 gold bars on april 26 and on that time it says they will ship it within 10-15 days, now 15 business days past they still saying they will try to ship it as soon as possible and they just behind ,I asked them about my money back because this is gold and price is go up and down and they simply waiting for the price to drop!WORSTE customer service! Now they saying its not 10-15 days but somehwere is says they have 30 days to complete this transaction!!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Business as usual

*UPDATE Employee: Request for Information

I bought 2 oz of gold bars from this company on the time I bought it the web site says it may take from 10-15 business days for them to ship it out! Today was 15 business day from the day I bought the item!!

I did contact them today and I did ask them what was the status of my order ! Gold is the product which is go up and down in price! Price today is $80 less then 2 weeks ago so my product still no shipped yet 15 days PAST already and they do not know exact day when it will be shipped they just playing around waiting for the price to lower to sell it for higher price! Now even in the beginning it said they will ship it from 10 -15 days most they saying it may take up to 30 days!!

This is total scam Im sure this is not the 1 time it happen !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JM-Bullion-/internet/JM-Bullion-Im-100-sure-they-ripping-people-of-bought-2-gold-bars-on-april-26-and-on-tha-1051433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JM Bullion

Business as usual

AUTHOR: James - ()

I see they continue to screw everyone they come across, when they change their business name I will make sure I find out what they operate under.

Request for Information

AUTHOR: JMB - ()

Hello,

I am sorry to hear you have had a poor experience with our company thus far. Would you mind sending us either your order number or full name so we can check on this for you? Please either email me directly at mike@jmbullion.com or feel free to post your ORD number here so we can get this taken care of immediately if it's still an open issue.