Complaint Review: J.M.B, Group

• Submitted: Tue, March 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: James Edwards — Los Angeles California United States of America
J.M.B, Group
496 Warburton Ave, Yonkers, New York 10701-1832 Internet United States of America

J.M.B, Group Jennifer Sheffield I was contacted first through a text message on Saturday March 2, 2013 by Miss Jennifer Sheffield saying she had seen my resume online. She said would be interested in interviewing me for a possible p Internet

Initially I was contacted by Miss Jennifer Sheffield through a text message about her company's interest in hiring me.  I thought it was odd that she didn't want to talk one on one but just text. She said she wanted to interview me only through text message. At first I thought it was okay trying to be open to the possibility of a job. However the first thing she started asking personal information which I don't even include in my resume. Plus she was being too specific by asking for my date of birth which as far as I know is an illegal question. I did mention to her that her asking that was not appropriate. I said I was not comfortable answering her questions. Since she had my resume she had my e-mail  I suggested she contact me that way. Since then she has sent three e-mails I did provide her with my name and address which she requested to do a background check on me. In trying to check out her company in any way other than directly through their site was like following a ghost. There is no other information available other than a site with no data and no activity as reported by another search engine. The description of the job offering sounds alot like money laundering in that it is basically what it appears you would be doing moving money from one source to another in different forms.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JMB-Group/internet/JMB-Group-Jennifer-Sheffield-I-was-contacted-first-through-a-text-message-on-Saturday-M-1023921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J.M.B, Group