rank

• Reported By: JOYCE — AROMA PARK Illinois USA
J.M.D. SOX OUTLET
6220 W. 159TH ST. OAK FOREST, Illinois United States of America

J.M.D. SOX OUTLET For 45 cents they lost a customer! OAK FOREST, Illinois

I, too, was ripped off by the Sox Outlet.  It is not the money amount (45 cents) that I care about, it is the principle of the thing.

My husband and I always liked this store and drive 45 minutes (each way) to shop there.  Yesterday, (Sept. 2nd) we decide to go and get him some socks.  We go in the store and know exactly what we are looking for but had a pair of socks marked $1.95 each and a bundle of 3 pairs were marked $3.95.  The sales clerk asked if we needed help, so we asked if these were the 'same' socks or a cheaper version in the bundle.  She assured us that they were the same.  My husband then grabbed 3 bundles out of the bin--one was marked $3.50.  When we got to the checkout, the girl questioned the amount.  The other girl went over and picked up 2 bundles from the bin and said that they were marked $3.95, so that is what she charged us for each bundle.

It was not our fault that the price went up and someone didn't mark the correct price, but I feel that if they put the wrong price on it, that it should be honored.  (I can understand if it is a vast amount, but 45 cents.)  No, we didn't throw a fit because I work in retail also and don't feel that it is worth it.  But, for that 45 cents, we will NEVER shop there again.  No more Carhartt coats, no more boots, no more anything.  I will keep my money close to home and shop Farm and Fleet---with a much friendly atmosphere!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2009 05:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JMD-SOX-OUTLET/OAK-FOREST-Illinois-60452/JMD-SOX-OUTLET-For-45-cents-they-lost-a-customer-OAK-FOREST-Illinois-489321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J.M.D. SOX OUTLET