crucial

• Updated: Sat, April 05, 2014

• Reported By: mprovic — Split
JMD SPARES, VINOD HANDA
Internet USA

JMD SPARES, VINOD HANDA MICKEY SPARES RIPOFF, DISHONEST EBAY SELLER NEW DELHI INDIA

Dear all,

i address to all of you online to warn you about the ebay seller jmd - spares from India (DISHONEST, RIP OFF, UNRELIABLE SELLER).

I order some motorcycle gear from ebay seller jmd-spares, value was app. 50 £.
When ordered package arrived, gear was damaged BECAUSE IT WAS UNPROPERLY PACKED so I returned it to India and send a notice to the seller.
We were in communication since then because seller prommised to send a replacement for the damaged goods. I decided not to dispute him because of his promise, but I should have, I went wrong there.
This transaction took place in August, and never resolved till now.

I was foulish enough not to dispute this problem via ebay because I belived everything will be solved between seller and me, but now too much time has passed, seller obviously deceived me because I did not receive any replacement for the damaged goods (he said he had sent it two times but I do not belive that because he never sent me a tracking number although I asked for it several times) replacement never arrived and ebay can not help me.

Finally when I asked my money back he has found a million excuses to avoid that, so as a result I did not received payed items, and have lost my money.

This seller - jmd-spares, he is also somehow connected with company MICKEY SPARES (I don't know if they're aware of this I was thinking of contacting them aslo to warn them about their co-worker), and person behind everything (person who is my seller) is Vinod Handa, S1/3 Old Mahavir Nagar, New Delhi, contact +919871611008.

DON'T BUY FROM THE EBAY SELLER JMD-SPARES!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2014 01:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JMD-SPARES-VINOD-HANDA/internet/JMD-SPARES-VINOD-HANDA-MICKEY-SPARES-RIPOFF-DISHONEST-EBAY-SELLER-NEW-DELHI-INDIA-1136477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JMD SPARES, VINOD HANDA