Complaint Review: JMW FINANCIAL SERVICES

• Submitted: Thu, June 24, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, June 24, 2004

• Reported By:Colorado Springs Colorado
JMW FINANCIAL SERVICES
2655 WEST GUADALUPE RD #30 MESA, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-537-2907
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

JMW FINANCIAL SERVICES rip-off! MESA Arizona

After reading ad in United States Airforce Newspaper, I called to inquiry about being a third party processor for HUD refunds. I was told all I have to do once receiving the packet that would include a disc of all the people due a refund and some directions, I would send out a little white card to customers. Once the card had been returned to me, I would send it to HUD. I would get my money from HUD.

I asked the rep who I was speaking to is there anything else I needed to know before making this commitment, I was advised nothing. I called back another day, and asked to speak to the first rep; however, I could not. I spoke to another agent and was advised the exact things. But was advised if not satisfied, just call back to recieve a refund.

The email address that I have is not a good one and it has been hard getting through. I took the info packet to my bank, but was advised against it. The bank did keep a copy. I took it to another bank and was advised the same. I would like to have my $98 back that I sent in order to become a Third Party Processor of refunds!

Their reps were very deceitful and making me think that all I had to go was to send out a little white card. Now, their packet states to either send out a power or attorney and have the clients sign it and sent back to me so that once they receive their refunds, the refund will come to me, but I would have to cash their checks, take my money, then send them the rest; or send a letter up front asking for my percentage up front.

None of that info was revealed to me. They only advised me of a little white card that needed to be sent to the customers and once the customers send the card back to me, I would then send that card to HUD. Now, none of the banks would have nothing to do with it.

Sally Jones
Goose Creek, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2004 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JMW-FINANCIAL-SERVICES/MESA-Arizona-85202/JMW-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-rip-off-MESA-Arizona-96300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JMW FINANCIAL SERVICES