Complaint Review: JMW FINANCIAL SERVICES

• Submitted: Mon, February 23, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, February 23, 2004

• Reported By:kaiser Missouri
JMW FINANCIAL SERVICES
2655 West GUADALUPE RRD SUITE # 30 MESA, Arizona U.S.A.

JMW FINANCIAL SERVICES ripofftook my $98 websitenon existent big scam DO NOT DO IT MESA Arizona

I Clle from the newspaper ad. i spoke with jennifer nieves
i was very skittish of giving her any info or checking account info until she said we are a legit company if it makes you feel more secure i will give you my fist and last name (JENNIFER NIEVES) i am the only jennifer that works here our physical address is 2655 west gua.......

out federal no. is 02-0672662

our business no. is 5258631-0151-ut

this is a one time charge for materials and a personal trainer refundable after working with company for 90 days
will recieve materials within 10-12 days

i did this transaction on 2-4-2004 then that same day my significant other got upset for accepting and he had me cancel 10 minutes after call was placed i ask for jennifer directly they said she was busy and she'll call you back she called 1 hour later and gave me a different number to cancel they aske me for my name and the lady said ok iwill cancel that effective today then five days later they took the $98 since then i check with the bank hoping it is returned still today there is no refund

i hope someone can help me get my money back please
i have two children to take care of i was just hoping to work at home to be with my kids

gulible mother
lake of the ozarks, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2004 10:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JMW-FINANCIAL-SERVICES/MESA-Arizona-85202/JMW-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-ripofftook-my-98-websitenon-existent-big-scam-DO-NOT-DO-IT-MESA-Ar-81559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JMW FINANCIAL SERVICES