Complaint Review: JMW Financial Services

• Submitted: Fri, February 29, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, February 29, 2008

• Reported By:Grindstone Pennsylvania
JMW Financial Services
2655 West Guadalupe Rd, Ste #30 Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

JMW Financial Services I was suckered in, lost $98, total scam Mesa Arizona

In 2004 I saw the ad in the paper for JMW Financial Services. I was intrigued so I called. I paid, received the information and immediately went to "work". I mailed many letters. I did receive one reply from someone who did sign the POA form but claimed she couldn't get it notarized. I resent informing this person I did indeed need it notarized. Needless to say, I never received a reply.

Just today, February 29, 2008, I was organizing my paper life. I came across the folder with all of the information JMW had sent to me. I call the 866-537-2907 number to see if I was still able to do this. I received a message that I could dial 101515800 to be redirected to the new phone number for a charge of $5.49. I hung up, went to my computer to search for JMW Financial Services only to find the Ripoff Report website. Fortunately the investment wasn't huge, but in addition to the $98 fee there was paper, envelopes, stamps, and ink cartridge expenses, not to mention my very valuable time.

Donna
Grindstone, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2008 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JMW-Financial-Services/Mesa-Arizona-85202/JMW-Financial-Services-I-was-suckered-in-lost-98-total-scam-Mesa-Arizona-313396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JMW Financial Services